4. What is the returns & refund policy?
“By law (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013) you have the right to cancel your purchase of an item up to 14 days after the date the item is delivered. Any item that’s packaging has been opened cannot be replaced or refunded unless faulty due to Health & Safety directives. If an item is faulty then a replacement will be given once a full inspection of the product has been undertaken”
5. Which payment methods do you accept?
“We currently accept payment through Sage Pay & PayPal.”
6. How do I become a distributor?
“Please visit our Distributor page and follow the instructions as to how to contact us with your information”
7. What is the best whistle for my dog?
“This all depends on age, breed and previous training experience of the dog. Please visit our dog whistle section for further info”
8. What is the difference between pitch & tone when it comes to my whistle?
“Pitch is the fundamental frequency of a sound, whereas tone is the quality of the sound”